Policy on Assistance
St. Peter's is happy to assist families and individuals with food, gas, medical support and other living expenses within reason if funds are available.
- Any assistance given outside the purview of one of St. Peter's regular ministries or service projects is at the sole discretion of the Rector or Vicar.
- Assistance is not suitable for emergency needs as it is not available 24/7.
- St. Peter's does not give cash. Any assistance must be in the form of a direct payment (to a landlord, utility, vendor, etc) or in the form of a gas card or food card.
- Assistance is available based on need and funds available.
- Assistance is provided without regard to race, sex, religion, creed, national origin, military service record, sexual orientation, gender identity, immigration status, ability, employment status, et cetera.
- The Rector or Vicar will report all disbursements from the discretionary account to the Vestry or Bishop's Committee at the subsequent monthly meeting.
Liturgical Schedule, June 3- October 7
February 13, 2017 Annual Meeting Minutes
January 14, 2018 Annual Meeting Minutes
March 13, 2018 Minutes
April 11, 2018 Minutes